Wilfred Graves Ministries, Inc. is dedicated to strengthening the Church through the teachings and outreach efforts of the Reverend Dr. Wilfred Graves Jr. Dr. Graves is ordained with the Church of God in Christ (COGIC). He currently serves on the executive leadership team of West Angeles COGIC as Ministerial Staff Coordinator and Special Assistant to the Senior Pastor, Presiding Bishop Emeritus Charles E. Blake, Sr. He has been an adjunct professor of Historical Theology at Fuller Theological Seminary since 2012. He joined the adjunct faculty of Talbot School of Theology (Biola University) in 2018.
The scope of Wilfred Graves Ministries, Inc. includes:
- Regular Preaching (Churches, Ministry Conferences, Chapel Services, Rescue Missions, etc.)
- Public Speaking (Lectures, Seminars, Presentations, Workshops, etc.)
- Academic and Ministerial Writings (Books, Articles, Essays, Devotionals, etc.)
- Educational Initiatives (Teaching, Mentoring, Motivational Talks, Scholarships, etc.)
- Partnerships (Churches, Businesses, Foundations, Charitable Organizations, etc.)
To connect with Dr. Wilfred Graves Jr. or to request him to speak at a church, event, or conference, please visit the Contact page for booking instructions and other relevant information.
Wilfred Graves Ministries, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your gift is tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.